What are Cookies and how do the MEDICAL IBERICA, S.A. websites use them?
- Ensure that web pages can function correctly.
- Store your preferences, such as the language you’ve selected or the font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you have viewed or how long you have been on our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer/device and do not provide references that allow us to know personal data. At any time you can access your browser settings to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies sent by the websites of MEDICAL IBERICA, S.A., without preventing access to the content. However, the quality of the Services’ operation may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data will be able to access personalized services adapted to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and stored in the Cookie of their browser.
- Authentication cookies are by default temporary (session) non-persistent cookies, however, users can make them persistent by checking the “Remember login” box in the access control. For registered users.
- Session cookies, which are produced when logging in, have a duration of 30 minutes from the last period of activity. For registered users.
- A cookie called “language” is created to store the language – on a monolingual installation this is simply the browser’s default language, but if the site supports multiple languages then it may be different depending on the language selected. For all types of users.
- ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME OF THE COOKIE FUNCTION
How can I configure my Cookies?
In any case, we inform you that, since Cookies are not necessary for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activating the settings on your browser, which allows you to reject the installation of all cookies or some of them. Most browsers allow you to warn of the presence of Cookies or automatically reject them. If you reject them, you may continue using our Website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website may be less satisfactory.
How can I block or allow cookies?
The user may – at any time – choose which cookies they want to work on this website by:
- Browser settings; For example:
- Chrome, from
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from
- Safari, from
- There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.